orbeon - How can I access the XML captured by a form I create in From Builder from JavaScript? -


with orbeon forms, created form in form builder. since orbeon forms uses xforms, data in form captured in xml document. document sent persistence api when saved, how can access before that, on browser, through javascript?

  1. in form builder, edit source, , add following line inside <fr:body> element, before first <fr:section>:

    <xf:output value="saxon:serialize(/*, 'xml')"             id="my-xml" style="display: none"/> 
  2. in javascript, can access value of my-xml control added with:

    orbeon.xforms.document.getvalue('my-xml') 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

php - get table cell data from and place a copy in another table -

javascript - Mootools wait with Fx.Morph start -

php - Navigate throught databse rows -